Meet Isabelle GUICHARD, project manager EUR MINT and Labex CIMI
Practical information for laureates of a Master's scholarship available on the website: https://indico.math.cnrs.fr/event/9664/
***Main steps to follow for foreign students***
• We contact all selected students and confirm their fellowship
• Depending on your nationality, you will then have to follow the Etudes en France procedure to be able to study in France https://pastel.diplomatie.gouv.fr/etudesenfrance/dyn/public/authentification/login.html
• You will receive a confirmation from Paul Sabatier University of your admission in the Master program you wish to follow.
• Upon arrival in France (Master courses usually start early September), you will have to enrol at Paul Sabatier university in order to obtain your student card.. https://www.univ-tlse3.fr/inscriptions-administratives
• Regarding housing, we will make sure newly arrived foreign students have a room in a student hall run by CROUS. Each student will receive the details of his/her housing sometime in July and will have to confirm his/her accommodation on the CROUS website : https://www.crous-toulouse.fr
• You will also benefit from a special service called Toulbox free of charge. This service will assist you sorting out some admin issues upon arrival like opening a bank account, registering with the French health system, etc… You will receive an email with the details to access this service sometime in May.
• Regarding travel arrangements to come over, foreign students should book and pay for their flight to Toulouse. They will receive a one off payment at the end of September to help covering their travel expenses.