Winter School on Deterministic and Stochastic Models in Neuroscience
Students Registration is now open!
The registration for students (Master's students, PhD students and Post-doctorates) wishing to attend the Winter School on Deterministic and Stochastic Models in Neuroscience is now open. Some financial support will be available for a selected number of students. Please register here. Deadline for registration: 13/10/2017.
Registration for the conference is free but mandatory. Please use the following adress to send your name, institute and mail adress. Lunches and a diner buffet will be covered by the conference.
11-15 December 2017.
Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse, Amphitheater Laurent Schwartz, Building 1R3
The main objective of this event is to organise a winter school around stochastic and deterministic models arising in neuroscience by providing a series of lectures given by internationally reknown speakers for a broad audience (graduate students, PhD students, Postdoctorates, researchers and professors) along with specific research talks. This winter school will showcase some recent and ongoing modeling problems in neuroscience with a strong emphasis on the stochastic and deterministic methods developped to treat them. There will be two lectures dedicated to stochastic methods and two for deterministic ones. The research talks will complement and enlarge these courses with for example topcis on neural field equations, numerical methods or kinetic models of neuronal networks.
Proba/PDE -- neuronal dynamics -- mean-field -- modeling
Here is the schedule and the program with abstracts of the lectures and talks (PDF).
Research courses (3 times 1h30)
- Eric Agius (Uniersity of Toulouse 3)
- Daniele Avitabile (University of Nottingham)
- Hugo Bringuier (University of Toulouse 3)
- Patrick Cattiaux (University of Toulouse 3)
- Bruno Cessac (Inria Nice Sophia-Antipolis)
- Joachim Crevat (University of Toulouse 3)
- François Delarue (University of Nice)
- Christèle Etchegaray (University of Toulouse 3)
- Grégory Faye (University of Toulouse 3)
- Susely Figueroa Iglesias (University of Toulouse 3)
- Zachary Kilpatrick (University of Colorado Bolder)
- Carlo Laing (Massey University NZ)
- Philippe Laurençot (University of Toulouse 3)
- Alexis Leculier (University of Toulouse 3)
- Eva Löcherbach (University of Cergy)
- Nadège Merabet (University of Toulouse 3)
- Simon Moisselin (University of Toulouse 3)
- Cristobal Quininao (University O-Higgins - Chili)
- Delphine Salort (University Pierre et Marie Curie)
- Mariia Shabalina (University of Toulouse 3)
- Wilhelm Stannat (TU Berlin)
- Léonard Torossian (INRA Toulouse and University of Toulouse 3)
- Romain Veltz (Inria Nice Sophia-Antipolis)